Monday, December 4, 2006

my angel

Looking back the years I thought I was complete, not until I realized that something is lacking with my life..........

This is the time I felt I just got bored with whatever I do........

Most of the times I ask God to give me a reason and self direction......

God answered my prayer when Ickos came to my life, he's my angel.....

I still remember Jan. 22, 2003 around 8:30 pm my most special blessing was came...

Ickos born, a baby boy who came to this world premature, thin and weaked.......
I dont know then on how to react and what to do.........
through God,s grace and loved we gave him he grown up a healthy baby.....
Its a mixed emotions as he grows up happy bec. he is a smart little boy at the same time fear
from unknown circumstances............
My angel, we loved him so much
that we wanted him to free from any harm....
the source of our joy and pride
My Icko's , my angel............

No comments: