Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My journey to life

Each day i realized that life is like long journey, that you have to walk through. A journey that makes you feel better or makes you feel sad...... But as people its part of life you don't have the choice but to handle it right. Times of feeling that I am left behind of all the situation and times of feeling that I can survived no matter what. This is my life , my journey to life........ A journey to life where I must the one face it, where there's nobody can saved me from it..........
I know im just starting to learn about the real essence of life...........
A long way of journey still awaits me...........
Long way to go...........
Many things I have to appreciate and understand.......
It is part of life for me to become a better person..........

No comments: